In the following provisions, we will inform you about the nature, scope and purpose of this website's collection and use of your personal data:
1. General information, your rights
- 1.1 The data controller within the meaning of the general data protection regulation (GDPR) and the service provider within the meaning of the Telemedia Act (TMG) is
Neo Advertising GmbH Kehrwieder 10 20095 Hamburg Germany
Telephone: +49 40 303 84 15 0 Email: email@example.com
You can reach our data protection officer at: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the right to information, correction or deletion, restriction of processing, objection to processing and the right to data portability, if the legal requirements under Art. 15 to 22 GDPR have been met.
- 1.2 You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of your data is not lawful. The address of the supervisory authority responsible for us is: Der Hamburgische Beauftragte für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit, Prof. Dr. Johannes Caspar, Klosterwall 6 (Block C), 20095 Hamburg.
2. Personal data collection when visiting our website
The nature and extent of the collection and use of your personal data differs depending on whether you visit our website only for the retrieval of information (see section 2.1) or use the services we are offering (see section 5 et seq. of this policy). For the use of so-called cookies, see section 2.2 of this policy.
- 2.1 If you use the website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 clause 1 lit. f of the GDPR):
IP address;; date and time of the request;; time zone difference to the Greenwich Mean Time (GMT);; content of the request (specific page);; access status/HTTP status code;; amount of data transferred;; web site from which the request comes;; browser;;operating system and its interface;; language and version of the browser software.
- 2.2 In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files which are stored on your hard disk in association with the browser you are using and by which the party which sets the cookie (in this case, us) receives certain information. Cookies cannot run programmes or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make our website more user-friendly and effective overall.
2.2.1 This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are explained below: transient cookies (see under 2.2.1) and persistent cookies (see 2.2.2 below).Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These specifically include the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to
the common session. This allows your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
- 2.2.2 Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period which may differ depending on the cookie in question. You can delete the cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
- 2.2.3 You can configure your browser settings as desired and refuse to accept third-party or any cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
3. Data deletion and storage duration
- 3.1 We delete or block the personal data as soon as the purpose of the storage is no longer present. Furthermore, data may be stored if this is provided for by European or national legislators in union regulations, laws, or other regulations to which we are subject as the data controller. We will block or delete data once the prescribed retention period has expired, unless its continued storage is necessary for entering into or fulfiling a contractual relationship.
- 3.2 This regulation applies to all data collection and data processing operations listed in this policy, unless otherwise specified in the individual case.
- 3.3 In the event that our website is only being used for information purposes (see section 2 of this declaration), we will delete the personal data after the visit to our website.
4. Revocation or objection to the processing of your data
- 4.1 If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this at any time. If you exercise this right, this will affect our ability to process your personal data after you have already given it to us.
- 4.2 Insofar as your consent was the exclusive legal ground for processing your data, in particular if there is no legitimate interest on our part in the processing according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO, we will delete the data immediately after the revocation of your consent (Art. 17 para. 1 lit. (b), GDPR).
- 4.3 If we base the processing of your personal data on the weighing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is particularly the case if processing is not necessary to fulfil a contract with you, which is described by us in the description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either stop or adjust data processing or point out to you our compelling reasons worthy of protection, on the basis of which we will continue processing.
If we cease the processing, we will delete the data immediately (Art. 17 para. 1 lit. c GDPR).
You may of course object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us regarding your objection to advertising using our contact details in the imprint.
5. Use of our online shop
5.1 If you would like to order from our online shop, to conclude the contract you need to provide us with your personal data, which we need to complete your order. The information required for processing the contract is marked separately; any further information is voluntary. We use the data you provide to process your order. The legal basis of this is Art. 6 para. 1 clause 1 lit. b GDPR.
You can voluntarily create a customer account, through which we can save your data for later purchases. When you create an account, the data you provide will be stored revocably. You can always delete all other data, including your customer account, in the customer area.
- 5.2 We are obliged by commercial and tax law to store your address, payment, and order data for a period of ten years. However, after two years we restrict the processing of your data, that is, your data will only be used to comply with legal obligations.
- 5.3 In order to prevent unauthorised third-party access to your personal data, in particular financial data, the ordering process is encrypted using SSL/TLS technology.
6. Contact form and email contact
Alternatively, you may contact us via the provided email address. In this case, the user's personal data that is transmitted along with the email will be stored.
This data shall not be disclosed to third parties in this context. The data is used exclusively for responding to the enquiry.
- 6.2 The legal basis for processing data when using the contact form is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR. In addition, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR applies if your contact is aimed at concluding a contract. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR also applies as a legal basis.
The legal basis for processing data transmitted in the course of sending an email is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f, GDPR. If you send us an email with the intention of entering into a contract with us, this creates an additional legal basis for processing under Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR.
- 6.3 We only use personal data provided on contact forms to make the requested contact. In the event of contact, this also constitutes the necessary legitimate interest in processing the data. The other personal data processed during the sending process helps prevent misuse of the contact form and to ensure the security of our information technology systems.
- 6.4 All data is deleted as soon as it is no longer required to achieve the purpose for which it was collected. For the personal data from the contact form input field and the data that was sent by email, this is the case when the respective conversation with the user has been completed. The conversation is terminated when the circumstances indicate that the matter in question has been finally resolved. The additional personal data collected during the sending process will be deleted at the latest after a period of seven days.
- 6.5 You have the option at any time of revoking your consent by email to email@example.com or by sending a message using the contact details stated in the imprint.
7. Using the neo-live account software
To use the neo-live software you must register with us and create an account, otherwise it is not possible to use our software. When you create an account, the data you provide will be stored revocably. This information is your name, email address, billing address and delivery address. All data, including your account, can always be deleted or changed at any time in the customer area.
The legal basis for processing the registration data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR (consent) or Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR (balance of interests).
We only process the personal data from the input field to provide the customer account. This also constitutes the legitimate interest in processing the data.
8. Transmission of personal data
8.1 Your personal data is not transferred to third parties, unless: you have given your consent; the data transmission is required to provide the respective services; or we are authorised or obligated to transmit data
due to legal provisions and/or an administrative or judicial order.
8.2 If this is necessary for fulfiling a concluded contract, the enforcement of the contract or the collection of receivables, we will transfer your data to the following categories of recipients: assignees, credit bureaus, service providers, third-party debtors, citizens' registration offices, courts, bailiffs and lawyers.
9. Use of Google Analytics
- 9.1 This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and which enable analysis of your use of the website. As a rule, the cookie-generated data regarding your use of this website will be forwarded to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will first be shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other states that are contracting parties to the agreement in the European Economic Area.
- 9.2 Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of Neo Advertising GmbH as operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, for compiling reports on website activity, and for providing other services regarding website activity and internet usage to the website operator. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with any other data held by Google.
- 9.3 The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with any other data held by Google.
- 9.5 We point out that on this website Google Analytics has been extended by the code "_anonymizeIp()". As a result, IP addresses are only processed in truncated form in order to prevent Google from identifying specific individuals' use of the site. If the data collected about you is personally identifiable, it will be blocked immediately and the personal data deleted as soon as possible.
- 9.6 Third-party provider information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland,
10. Use of Google AdWords Conversion
- 10.1 We use the service of Google Adwords to draw attention to our attractive offers with the help of advertising materials (so-called Google Adwords) on external websites. We can determine how successful the individual advertising measures are in relation to the data from the advertising campaigns. We are interested in showing you adverts which are of interest to you, in making our website more interesting for you and in achieving a fair calculation of advertising costs.
- 10.2 This advertising media is delivered by Google via "Ad Servers". For this purpose, we use Ad Server cookies through which certain parameters for measuring success can be measured, such as the display of adverts or of clicks by users. If you access our website via a Google ad, Google Adwords will store a cookie on your PC. These cookies usually lose their validity after 30 days and should not
serve to identify you personally. The unique cookie ID, number of ad impressions per placement (frequency), last impression (relevant for post-view conversions) and opt-out information (a mark that the user no longer wishes to be addressed) are usually stored as analysis values for this cookie.
- 10.3 These cookies enable Google to recognise your internet browser. If you visit certain pages of an Adwords customer's website and the cookie stored on your computer has not expired, both Google and the customer are able to recognise that you have clicked on the ad and have been redirected to this page. Each Adwords customer is assigned a different cookie. Thus, cookies cannot be tracked using the website of an Adwords advertiser. We do not process any personal data ourselves in the aforementioned advertising measures. We only receive statistical evaluations from Google. We are able to recognise which of the advertising measures are particularly effective on the basis of these evaluations. We do not receive any further data from the use of advertising material; in particular, we cannot identify users on the basis of this information.
- 10.4 Due to the marketing tools used, your browser is automatically able to establish a direct connection to the Google server. We have no influence on the extent and the further use of the data which is collected by Google's use of this tool, and we therefore inform you according to our knowledge: by integrating AdWords Conversion, Google receives the information that you accessed the relevant part of our website or clicked on one of our advertisements. If you are registered with a Google service, Google may associate your visit to our website with your account. Even if you are not registered with Google or have not logged in, it is possible that the provider may obtain and store your IP address.
- 10.5 You can prevent participation in this tracking process in various ways: a) by setting your browser software accordingly, in particular by suppressing third-party cookies so that you will not receive ads from third-party providers; b) by deactivating cookies for conversion tracking, by setting your browser to block cookies from the domain "www.googleadservices.com", https://www.google.de/settings/ads, this setting being deleted when you delete your cookies; c) by deactivating the interest-based ads of the providers that are part of the "About Ads" self-regulation campaign via the link http://www.aboutads.info/choices, this setting being deleted when you delete your cookies; d) by permanently deactivating in your Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome browsers under the link http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin. Please note that in this case you may not be able to make full use of all functions of this website.
- 10.6 The legal basis for processing is your consent under Art. 6 para. 1 clause 1 letter f GDPR. Further information on data privacy at Google can be found here: http://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy and https://services.google.com/sitestats/de.html. Alternatively, you can visit the website of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) at http://www.networkadvertising.org. Google has submitted to the EU-US privacy shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
11. Facebook Custom Audiences
- 11.1 The Website also uses Facebook's remarketing feature, "Custom Audiences". ("Facebook"). This allows users of the website to see interest-based advertisements ("Facebook ads") when visiting the social network Facebook or other websites that also use the process. We are interested in showing you advertisements that are of interest to you in order to make our website more interesting for you.
- 11.2 Due to the marketing tools used, your browser is automatically able to establish a direct connection to the Google server. We have no influence on the extent and the further use of the data which is collected by Google's use of this tool, and we therefore inform you according to our knowledge: by integrating AdWords conversion, Google receives the information that you accessed the relevant part of our online presence or clicked on one of our advertisements. 1. If you are registered with a Google service, Google may associate your visit to our website with your account. Even if you are not registered with Google or have not logged in, it is possible that the provider may obtain and store your IP address.
- 11.3 Deactivating the "Facebook Custom Audiences" feature is possible for logged-in users at https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads#_.
- 11.4 The legal basis for processing is your consent under Art. 6 para. 1 clause 1 letter f GDPR. For more information about how Facebook processes your information, visit https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy.
12. Links to other sites
At the time of linking, we checked the external pages for possible violations and found none. We cannot guarantee constant review of all contents of the linked pages. If we are aware of any actual evidence of violations, we will delete the link.